Delivery / Ordering and Payment / Terms
Last updated 2023 Jan 10
Emphasizing the time and resources of our customers, the "Sard" chain of stores provides a fast and free delivery service for the purchases made.
When placing an order and/or creating a user account, you need to provide the following information:
- Name, surname, middlename
- Residential address
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and card expiration date information.
When creating a user page, you will also need to create a Username and Password for your personal use. Orders are made by the Visitor by choosing from the range available on the website.
Payments will be made by the Visitor through Idram,Vpos and Telcell payment tools, in the form of a one-time advance payment after placing the order / selecting the product and quantity.
Deliveries are made within one working day /24 hours/ after the Company receives the amount to be paid for the order and/or the payment settlement organization confirms the fact of the payment made by the Visitor. In the event that the day following the moment of payment falls on a non-working day, then during the first working day following the non-working day.
You can find out the shipping costs and methods according to the following schedule and address.
|500 AMD (If the value of the order does not exceed AMD 50,000)
|FREE (If the order value is 50,000 AMD or more)
|400 AMD for 1 km. (If the value of the order is 50,000 AMD or more)
You can make payments in the "Sard" chain of stores in the following way:
- Cash / Payment is made in cash, only in the store.
- Installment on site/ A flexible system of installments operates in the chain of Sard stores. Formulation is carried out in the shop. The required documents are: passport and social. card.
- In the absence of cash at the POS terminal/store, you have the option to pay with a bank card. The POS terminal supports bank cards issued by member banks of Visa Classic, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro, American Express, ArCa and MIR payment systems.
- Electronic payment systems/ Payments in stores are also accepted through Telcell, Idram, Inecopay, Paylater and EasyPay systems.
Attention: The ordered product is subject to return within 14 days if the cash register receipt is available and the product is undamaged. The shipping fee is non-refundable in case of product return. The refund of the amount of the returned goods is carried out only in the way in which the payment was received.
The company guarantees the confidentiality and protection of personal data provided by you in accordance with the RA Law "On Personal Data Protection".
By registering on the Website, as well as placing an order for a product on the Website in any other way, you give your full and unconditional consent to the Company to process the personal data provided by you.